Prayers and fond memories are what we have to remember our dearly departed. I wanted to write and let you know that you and your family are in my prayers right now. name and i are thinking about you and your family during this very difficult time. I know that your faith is strong, and i want to encourage you to hold on to it. I know how you feel we will all miss xxx;
May our lord bless and comfort you and your family during this time of pain.
She touched so many of our lives he's at peace now. I am lost for words at this sad time. He was truly a blessing in my life and i will miss him. She's in a better place. The straightforward sincerity of a message like this can be very comforting to a grieving family. You can use this message in a sympathy card or say it … May our lord bless and comfort you and your family during this time of pain. name and i are thinking about you and your family during this very difficult time. I know how you feel we will all miss xxx; Dear name, we are so sorry for your loss. May the soul of (name of the deceased) rest in peace. “i’m sending my love to you and your family during this difficult time.” this message is short, simple, and sweet. I wanted to write and let you know that you and your family are in my prayers right now.
I know that your faith is strong, and i want to encourage you to hold on to it. Please reach out, if you need anything at all. My condolences to you and your family. My family’s hearts are with you and your family. My/our condolences to you and your family.
My/our condolences to you …
Please extend our(my) condolences to the members of your family. Please know that i am thinking of you and praying for peace and comfort. My family’s hearts are with you and your family. Please accept my sincere condolences on the death of xxx. our love and support will always be here for you. I am honored and blessed to have known your uncle. May our lord bless and comfort you and your family during this time of pain. I pray that our lord blesses and comforts you and your family during this time of grief. I realize that there are no words that i could write or say to make things better, but please accept my sincere condolences on the loss of … I know how you feel we will all miss xxx; My/our condolences to you and your family. “i’m sending my love to you and your family during this difficult time.” this message is short, simple, and sweet. My condolences to you and your family. She's in a better place.
name and i are thinking about you and your family during this very difficult time. Please accept my sincere condolences on the death of xxx. our love and support will always be here for you. If you express condolences in writing, you could write more formally: He was truly a blessing in my life and i will miss him. Please accept my sincere condolences.
If you express condolences in writing, you could write more formally:
She's in a better place. She touched so many of our lives he's at peace now. I am honored and blessed to have known your uncle. We would like to offer our prayers and condolences to you and your family. May the soul of (name of the deceased) rest in peace. I wanted to write and let you know that you and your family are in my prayers right now. My/our condolences to you and your family. Please accept my sincere condolences on the death of xxx. our love and support will always be here for you. I know how you feel we will all miss xxx; May our/my condolences bring you comfort and may our/my prayers ease the pain of this loss. Literally, it means that you should restrain your sadness and adjust to the change. I realize that there are no words that i could write or say to make things better, but please accept my sincere condolences on the loss of … Que el alma de (nombre del difunto) descanse en paz.
46+ My Condolences To You And Your Family In Chinese. You can use this message in a sympathy card or say it … My condolences to you and your family. May our lord bless and comfort you and your family during this time of pain. name and i are thinking about you and your family during this very difficult time. Please extend our(my) condolences to the members of your family.

0 Comments