19+ My Condolences To You And Your Family

You and your family are in my prayers. Here is a comforting bible verse just for you: I hope you can hold on to the good memories. I’m so sorry about your (father, mother; Our thoughts and prayers are with you now, and in the days to comes.

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. 300 Condolence Messages Comforting Words Of Sympathy
300 Condolence Messages Comforting Words Of Sympathy from condolencemessages.com
This message conveys that and extends your sentiments to them as well. Sad to hear of your loss. It’s terrible to hear about your loss and i express my sincere sympathy to you and your family; My heart goes out to you. My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. You and your family are in my prayers. I was truly saddened by the death of (name of deceased). Here is a comforting bible verse just for you:

I’m so sorry for your loss.

I wish i was there with you right now. May your sorrow lighten with each passing day. I’m always there in your hour of need. My heart goes out to you. I was truly saddened by the death of (name of deceased). I’m so sorry about your (father, mother; Please let me know if there’s anything i can do for you. Please accept our condolences to you and your family. Gone from our sight, but never from our hearts. You and your family are in my prayers. I pray that god will grant you strength. Please accept our condolences to you and your family in your grief at the loss. So very sorry for your loss.

My sincere condolences to you and your family. My heart goes out to you. Sad to hear of your loss. You and your family are in my prayers. You and your family are in my prayers.

So very sorry for your loss. My Thoughts Are With You And Your Family Sympathy Chestfamily
My Thoughts Are With You And Your Family Sympathy Chestfamily from i.pinimg.com
Let our love engulf you in this trying period. My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. “i will be keeping you in my thoughts, and holding you in my heart.” My heart goes out to you. My condolences on the passing of your father. I was truly saddened by the death of (name of deceased). I wish i was there with you right now. Gone from our sight, but never from our hearts.

My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family.

I pray that god will grant you strength. My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. I was truly saddened by the death of (name of deceased). So sorry to hear of your loss. “i’m sending my love to you and your family.” when you send a condolence card to someone, remember they aren’t the only one in mourning. The news of name death, saddened us greatly. Sad to hear of your loss. It’s terrible to hear about your loss and i express my sincere sympathy to you and your family; This message conveys that and extends your sentiments to them as well. May our/my condolences bring you comfort and may our/my prayers ease the pain of this loss. Words cannot even begin to express our sorrow. I want to extend my heartfelt sympathy to you. We shall always be available when you need us.

I’m so sorry for your loss. Today is both a sad day and happy day, sad because of the loss that has been in occurred but happy because he/she has reached his final destination in life and is now united with our lord and savior. Words cannot even begin to express our sorrow. My sincere condolences to you and your family; May god give you the peace that you seek.

I was truly saddened by the death of (name of deceased). Deepest Sympathy Messages For The Loss Of A Father Lovetoknow
Deepest Sympathy Messages For The Loss Of A Father Lovetoknow from cf.ltkcdn.net
Here is a comforting bible verse just for you: I’m so sorry for your loss. Their family has also likely been affected by the loss. My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. Please accept our condolences to you and your family in your grief at the loss. I hope you can hold on to the good memories. My sincere condolences to you and your family; My sincere condolences to you and your family.

I’m always there in your hour of need.

Words cannot even begin to express our sorrow. May god give you the peace that you seek. My sincere condolences to you and your family; We were very sorry to hear of lorne's passing, doreen. May your sorrow lighten with each passing day. Today is both a sad day and happy day, sad because of the loss that has been in occurred but happy because he/she has reached his final destination in life and is now united with our lord and savior. Please accept our condolences to you and your family. I pray that god will grant you strength. So very sorry for your loss. My/our condolences to you and your family. Let our love engulf you in this trying period. Sad to hear of your loss. My heart goes out to you.

19+ My Condolences To You And Your Family. So sorry to hear of your loss. Please accept our condolences to you and your family. Please let me know if there’s anything i can do for you. My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. Sad to hear of your loss.

So sorry to hear of your loss condolences to you and your family. Our thoughts and prayers are with you now, and in the days to comes.

Post a Comment

0 Comments