You and your whole family have my condolences. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. I was very sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. Condolences to you and your family. Remember a lost brother or offer someone condolences for their passed sibling with these.
I am deeply saddened by the loss of your brother.
His memory will live on with you and . My heart is broken for your loss, . He was a strong, passionate person. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. I'm so sorry for your loss, and i hope you'll reach out if there's anything i can do. I was very sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. We send our heartfelt condolences. I know, he will be looking out for you and your brothers always. I can hardly express how grateful i am for your attendance at my brother's funeral. You are all in our hearts and minds.” loss of a child. I didn't know your brother well, but i know that you loved him. Please accept my deepest condolences for your loss.”. I wish you and the family peace and.
It was so good of you to take the time to be with me and my family. Please accept my heartfelt sympathy on the passing of your brother. My heart is broken for your loss, . I'm so sorry for your loss, and i hope you'll reach out if there's anything i can do. Please accept my deepest condolences for your loss.”.
I extend my deepest sympathy to you and your family.
I wish you and the family peace and. I know, he will be looking out for you and your brothers always. “my heart goes out to you and your family as your brother passes away. Please accept my deepest condolences for your loss.”. Please extend our sympathy to your wonderful family. I extend my deepest sympathy to you and your family. I can hardly express how grateful i am for your attendance at my brother's funeral. It was so good of you to take the time to be with me and my family. You are all in our hearts and minds.” loss of a child. I didn't know your brother well, but i know that you loved him. My heart is broken for your loss, . We send our heartfelt condolences. Condolences to you and your family.
My deepest condolences for your family's loss. Deepest sympathies to you and your family. Condolences to you and your family. You are all in our hearts and minds.” loss of a child. I know, he will be looking out for you and your brothers always.
Deepest sympathies to you and your family.
I didn't know your brother well, but i know that you loved him. It was so good of you to take the time to be with me and my family. My deepest condolences for your family's loss. We send our heartfelt condolences. He was a strong, passionate person. I wish you and the family peace and. You are all in our hearts and minds.” loss of a child. “my heart goes out to you and your family as your brother passes away. My heart is broken for your loss, . I was very sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. Condolences to the bereaved family. Deepest sympathies to you and your family. His memory will live on with you and .
26+ My Condolences To You And Your Family For The Loss Of Your Brother. My deepest condolences for your family's loss. I was very sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. I didn't know your brother well, but i know that you loved him. I know, he will be looking out for you and your brothers always. My heart is broken for your loss, .

0 Comments